A legal address in Estonia is your company’s legal address, which is required by Estonian law in order to register and operate a company.
Legal address service includes:
- company’s legal address for registering on the Business Register;
- company’s address for receiving mail correspondence;
- mail sorting and forwarding via e-mail.
Options for mail forwarding:
- unopened letters forwarded to you by post (for extra fee);
- scanned letters (we will open them in order to scan) forwarded to your e-mail address.